Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Post A Day

I need to decide if I'm keeping this blog, or abandoning it altogether. I don't like blogs that aren't posted at, often. If I click on a new blog and see that the writer only posts a couple of times a month, I'm not interested. I don't want to keep a blog that falls under that category.
So, I'm going to try something. For the next month, I will post EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do you think I can do it? Might there be a post or two that consist of one sentence at bedtime, just to get a post in? Sure. I'm still going to do it. And if I don't...well I just may give up.
My ultrasound is today! If this little peanut cooperates, we'll know by dinner if the blues are coming out of storage or if the pinks are going to try to find a place in our world of boy.
Two funny things:
1. After months of saying that we have enough boys and he wants a girl, Owen said last night that he hopes it's a boy. I asked why he changed his mind, and he whispered to me, "I didn't, but usually things happen the opposite for me, so I'm going to say it this way."
2. I heard Peyton say to his friend a couple of days ago, "We already know it's a girl, cause we got enough boys already", in the most matter-of-fact way. When I questioned him on it, he just shrugged his shoulders. I think when you're 5, and you work something out in your head that makes sense, it just becomes reality.
Either way, we'll all be thrilled. You can't go wrong with a new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment