Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ask, and You Shall Receive

Dear godparents,

My mom wanted to post a photo of me, for you. So she went into the pictures on the computer, and this is what she found:


I'm cute, aren't I? Except that was me at the end of October. It was the only respectable picture of me, and it's almost two months old! My parents are pretty terrible about the whole picture thing.

So Mom got out the camera this morning. I'm not wearing anything special, and I'm in my sister's old (borrowed) bouncy seat, but here I am now:


Still cute, but a LOT bigger! I like this snowman thing that sings to me.


I'm also a little perplexed by it. Which of my chins do you like best? Just curious.


I hope to see you guys soon! Merry Christmas!

Love,
Henry

p.s.  Genevieve and Sebastian say Hi, too.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet babies!!!!!
    Enjoy this blessed season with your family. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do love you guys :) You're the best !
    p.s. We like both chins

    ReplyDelete