Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

What If There's Not an Infinite Supply?

Is it possible, that God gave me a massive amount of patience for use throughout my lifetime, but when it's gone, it's gone?

That I was supplied with this generous, yet finite, quantitiy, and I've used it all up in 12 years of parenting?

That's not how it works, right?

Which means this is just a lull.  Just a momentary lapse in my ability to tap into the God-given, grace-driven well of patience, for the use and good of my children?

Phew.  Good thing.  Cause parenting is impossible without it.

I'll let you know when it returns.

1 comment:

  1. God please grant me patience RIGHT NOW!

    I'd like to invite you to participate in Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival, which is a weekly gathering where Catholic bloggers share their best with each other. This week's edition is at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival_11.html

    ReplyDelete