Your son, Isaac, is really something. By "something", I mean a pistol, a firecracker, stinker. A mischief-making, mess-making, headache-inducing child.
So far today, he has:
- pulled half the items in the fridge out in an effort to reach the orange juice that he knew he wasn't supposed to have
- drawn with blue hi-liter all over our bedsheets, bed skirt, and himself
- drawn with yellow hi-liter all over the refrigerator and dining room walls
- pulled the curtains off the french doors numerous times
- squeezed a tube of ointment all over the dining room table
- assaulted Oliver on multiple occasions
- gone through the junk drawer looking for treasures three times
- found, unwrapped, and attempted to eat old Easter candy in the basement
- pulled said candy, as well as plastic eggs and other discarded items, out of the garbage where I put them
That's all I can think of right now, and it's not quite 4 pm yet, so I'll let you know the rest when you get home. Plus, he's way too quiet, better go check...
He's lucky God made him cute...
Clinging To My Sanity,