Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Mr. Smith,

There are a million things I should be doing.
Even though we never stopped moving this weekend, and gave nearly constant effort to the cause of organizing our lovely home, it is still a catastrophe. But instead of putting away the folded laundry, finishing the dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher or dish drainer last night, or, hmmmm...seems like there's something else... oh yes, schooling our children, I am messing with my blog.

Do you know that this blog is really for you?

You see, we like you, a lot. But you work, a lot. This weekend I realized just how much you are away when you pointed out to me that Sebastian had rolled over.

Honey, he's been doing that for quite some time.

So in an effort to connect with you even when you aren't here, I am re-dedicating this spot to you.

I hope you enjoy your letters from home.

With Love,
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment