Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random Updates

The Lenten cleaning is coming along, although not as smoothly as I'd prefer, of course.  A busy weekend + A fussy, teething baby = A messy house.  Oh well.  I'll post an update on our first two weeks later this week, and I also want to get a tally going on my sidebar for our 40 bag challenge.

Spring sports have begun.  Blake had his first track practice last night.  This is our first experience playing a sport with our parish's school team.  Praying it goes well and is a good experience for my sweet boy.  Soccer for two boys and then baseball for two coming over the next several weeks.  It's going to be a busy season.

Speaking of busy -- Isaac is starting a new endeavor with speech therapy.  I need to document his progress here, or I'll have no chance of recalling later how things went during this time.

Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment