Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm Sensing a Pattern

-- UPDATE --
The very night of this post, Mr. Smith's brother and his wife (N&L), gave birth to a beautiful baby... GIRL!
only one chance left for now, for our boys to have a boy cousin. my sister and her husband have their ultrasound next week!


Dear Mr. Smith,

It's happening again.
My brother called. We're getting another niece.

In case you've lost track, here's a little chart:


Between us, we have 4 siblings + spouses

----------my side ----------------------------------------- your side--------------

- R&K- = 2 girls - --------------------------------N&L - 1 girl, having ??? any minute
- R&H- = having a GIRL in may
- A&S- = having ??? in may

-------------------------- mr.&mrs. smith = 6 BOYS -----------------------------


I've got ten bucks on what those ??? are going to come out as, what do you think?

Surrounded by Testosterone,
Mrs. Smith


p.s. You know this is all in good fun. I'm thrilled for them and love all my sweet nieces. And I wouldn't trade a single blue blanket or ounce of mischief for all the bows and tights in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment